Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Patience

How do you have patience when things aren't going your way? I am struggling today to make lemonade out of lemons. Who ever made that phrase doesn't know how little juice is in a lemon....it takes a whole lot of lemons to make one glass of lemonade. I guess that is my que to keep on pressing until my glass is full.

I think God should be in the text messaging business. Wouldn't it be nice to see a friendly God text message regarding all the things you wanted to know?

My Child,
Hold on....help is on the way
God

Faithful,
You will be in your job in X days.
The man upstairs

Hey you
Get your ish together before I tell Peter not to let you in .
El Jefe

Life would be so much easier don't you think? I need some motivation to keep on truckin....and faith that all my wants and desires for advancement, love, success, and family will come to pass. I think my mom might be able to convince God about the text message thing. I know she is up there cutting up as we speak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on receiving the text messages from God; it would be wonderful to know that we are headed in the right direction.

Jackie